Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"I am here. I am here. I am here"

Signals not coming through?
Sometimes you do wonder what does it takes to get the message through to him.
But to be fair to the guy, someone should try smoke signals instead. Do you copy? Do you copy? Do you copy?
NST has the report:
ABDULLAH: I will not resign as PM
By Tengku Noor Shamsiah Tengku Abdullah, BERNAMA
PUTRAJAYA, WED:
Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi today denied speculations that he would step down as prime minister. Abdullah stated his stand that he would not run away from his responsibility as the prime minister.

"I am here. I am here. I am here. They make all the speculations that I want to run away, I've resigned. Why should I resign?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

correct correct correct!!!

The Banker said...

perhaps his PAs r doing too good of a job, censuring anything that might lead him to believe that ppl want him out. in his lofty office, it's all fine and dandy~

Lawyer Kampung said...

banker, agreed, they must be damn good... in that respect.