Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Stuck In The Middle With You

Surfing the web today, I just can't get my mind of Stealers Wheel's song "Stuck in The Middle With You". The song kept playing on and on in my heads as I headed for lunch. It's haunting me.

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
And I'm wondering what it is I should do,
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face,
Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place,
Clowns to
the left of me,
Jokers
to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle
with you.

(View/Listen to the song here )

And that's your lawmakers, ladies & gentlemen! ...oopps mine too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely true. We have elected circus people to be the lawmakers, BN and PR.

Lawyer Kampung said...

You said it. Not all, but some, from both camps. It's a mockery of the highest kind in our face, Malaysian people. Though we are riding on this popularity wave than everything BN is bad, people must try to be objective. Not all that is PR is good and not all than is BN is bad! Thanks for leaving your comment in this blog.

Anonymous said...

malulah nak mengaku I did vote for one of them last general election.

Greenlane, Penang