Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ezam on why he's joining UMNO

Ezam: I'm ready to lead Umno Youth...
Updated!
(The Malaysian Insider)

Ezam today declared he's ready to contest the Umno Youth chief post if his leadership could help raise the status of the Malays. What's holding back is that being new, Umno might not allow him to make such a big move. "I have to discuss first with the leadership and with friends. If the post is for party and national interests and in the interest of the Malays, I will seriously consider," he told Bernama.

Well that's that. Predictable. End of story.
Let me tell you another story altogether. Here goes.
Assalamualaikum.... May I come in?

Waalaikumsalam... Yes, come in... come in, make yourself at home... Have a sit!

Thank you... mmmm, Excuse me, where's the master bedroom?

Why, sir?

I feel like taking a nap there, you don't mind do you? No, in fact I want to sleep in that room of yours and make it my own. Can I? Unless off course if you object to it. But I do feel I can make a difference to this home of yours if you permit me to do so. Hey, I may even raise your status, that declining status of yours, in the eyes of society if I stay in that room of yours.

Mmmmm... mmmm ..hhmmmm

Tell you what, I know I am new to you. You may not even know me that well. Let me discuss this with your elders and some of my friends. They shall then decide whether it is for your best interests or not that I should be sleeping and occupying your room. If they do think so, well I have no other alternatives but to seriously consider moving in with you and sleep in that bedroom of yours from now on.

errrr, but..but, sir....

2 comments:

mohad said...

ezam dah join ke...

Anonymous said...

Ezam joined because he is impressed with PM's reform and fighting rasuah.....

I think time will tell why he really joined but if the politicians do not realise that the voters, the people who put them into office are now more matured with the availability of information, they should wake up and smell the coffee....