- "It is a desperate act to keep the (Pakatan) coalition together."
- "There is infighting, tension and Anwar needs a temporary diversion to cover the cracks."
- "All five Pakatan Rakyat states do not have a common policy and this is an indication that the coalition is fragile.""
- He said Anwar was resorting to dirty politics by claiming that Barisan Nasional parliamentarians were ready to cross over to Pakatan Rakyat on Sept 16.
- He alleged that RM200,000 was budgeted for Pakatan Rakyat's 100-day in office celebrations from state coffers, but further donations obtained from companies were deposited into PKR's account.
Read The SAPP Saga: Motion to 'divert attention'
Where do you go from here?