Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Recycling Politician (2)

They come, they go & they wanna come back! Haven't we had enough of these politicians? Maybe not for those in MCA & UMNO.

"I have a right to contest [various positions] and the members are electing me," he said when contacted yesterday. "I don't want to say anything about the past but politically I am keeping my options open." Read Leader linked to sex tape plots a comeback concerning MCA.

With regard to UMNO, read Wajar UMNO bagi peluang kepada pemimpin beraspirasi macam Mike Tyson?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I speak no Inglis!" & "I was framed!"

Good for u, UMNO & MCA!

Anonymous said...

"various positions"..... Ha Ha Ha Ha ....Good one Malaysian Insider!

Lawyer Kampung said...

Naughty Malaysian Insider! ;-) Recycled politician is the in thing! Berjimat-cermat, hatta ahli politik sekalipun kenalah di kitar semula. Ikut seruan Perdana Menteri, "Ubah Gaya Hidup!" Jom, kita kitar-semula!