Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What an excuse...

Come on-lah sister, what were you thinking giving reasons like this. Just say sorry and keep quiet. You blundered big time! No need to explain why... Lagi you explain, lagi kita tak faham...

Read
Hamidah: I was trying to deflect heat from Speaker

“After we walked out, I received many responses from friends and observers who uttered that statement, saying it was true.

“That’s why I stood up the next day to bring it up. I didn’t agree with that statement and I wanted the speaker to agree with me,” she told reporters here on Monday.

1 comment:

Conspiracy Theorist said...

Bro Loyar Kampung,

hehehehe...no comment..wat can I say..(,")

SAY NO TO NWO!!

"The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim".
Gustave Le Bon (1841-1931);"The Crowd"

"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."
~ Malcolm X